Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Small Exhibit of Work

This is appearing to be a week of announcements. For those that are interested I have a few small prints of my Vermont Bow Tie Guys on exhibit at Kingdom Imports. This wonderful auto mechanic shop shows work from local artists in their waiting room and they asked me to provide a few prints to hang. They are for sale if you want one.

Aside from the fact that I trust them implicitly (I have had a hard time finding mechanics I can trust), they listen to Julia. In the past we have had mechanics that would treat Julia has if she was a person that didn't know anything about cars because she was a woman. With Kingdom Imports it has been quite the opposite. If I am picking up a car and they have information about what we need to look out for and they start explaining it to me they stop after seeing the blank look on my face and say “I'd better just call Julia and let her know.” I am not a handy man and they know it.

You can see their Facebook page here.

No comments: