Wednesday, January 16, 2019

The Final 5 Plus 1 of my 100 Blue Logos


Here is the last of my 100 Blue Logos Plus 1. This has been another incredible project. I am learning more and more about the vast number of possibilities. Since I have finished, I have thought of even more options. 

I started to do more abstract marks with two of these and some other variations. The 101st was what ended up being a delightful mashing of the letters together.

My next 100 somethings is 100 different grilled cheese sandwiches. I am posting those on my Instagram page on a regular basis. I do not have a deadline for this. The premise is that it needs to have cheese, bread and be grilled. Everything else is up in the air as to variations. It has been wonderfully delicious. I might post some of them here.

No comments: