Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Weekly Bow Tie Guy


Hot Air Balloon (hät e(ə)r bəˈloōn)

This is in honor of the he Albuquerque International Balloon festival that starts this week. As I spent some of my formative years in Albuquerque, New Mexico, I gained a love for hot air balloons. If you haven't been, it is a beautiful site to see hundreds of balloons launch at relatively the same time. If I ever get horribly rich, aside from hiring a bag piper to follow me around all day playing music, I am going to buy a hot air balloon and go to ballooning school.

5 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

Fabulous sketch! I love it. And the spectacles, too.

Aaaah, nothing says happy like a bagpiper following around a rich guy.

cathleen said...

I really like your sketch style, and your cute dino on the side of the page there, too!

INDIGENE said...

Wonderful line work and attention to details!

PheMom said...

"a bag piper to follow you around all day" - I love it!

I finally found your blog. Now where is my header for my blog? (hint hint)

Barclay said...

I need to read my posts more often. I am working on the header for your blog.