Monday, February 27, 2012

A Match Made in Heaven

I was going to try to announce this last week, but I took a day off and was away from the internet for a few days. (Sometimes you just need to take a break.)

On Thursday, I took a beautiful drive to Middlebury, VT to visit Beau Ties LTD. of Vermont to talk about the possibility of working with them and having my Bow Tie Guys on their ties. It was a wonderful visit. I was impressed with their kindness and the quality of their work. It was so exciting for me to meet everyone there.

I am thrilled at the opportunity to work with them. It is as if a dream has come true. If all goes well we will be seeing some of my illustrations on bow ties this fall. It is also possible that I will be doing some illustrations for their catalog. I will be making updates on the process without giving too much away. I like to build suspense.

I would also like to thank Leslie Cherrington for her involvement in helping make this happen. If it wasn't for her e-mailing Beau Ties and telling them about me, I would have probably never gotten around to contacting them myself. I feel blessed to have many great friends.

You can visit Beau Ties LTD. of Vermont here and see their current line of ties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WooHoo!
That is such wonderful news!
Linda