Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Similar


This is an image that has been running through my head ever since it appeared in my sketch book a few years ago. With all the grading I've been doing for the end of the semester, I needed a release. I realized I had not drawn in a while, so I gave myself an assignment from Illustration Friday to do an illustration in less than a week so I could keep sane. I 'm not really sure if there is a specific meaning to the image. The title “The Evolution of an Idea” keeps coming to mind.

2 comments:

Bella Sinclair said...

Great drawing and nice symmetry. See, here's the difference between you and me. You, being the educator, think "evolution of an idea." I, being the fool, think "wonder twins, activate."

INDIGENE said...

Wonderful illustration and original concept!